Production | QA Lead
Production | QA Lead
Full-time • Project MultiVersus
Player First Games is building best-in-class online game experiences for a passionate playerbase. Each member joining our team will have a significant impact on the direction of the game and the growth of the company. We believe QA is about more than attempting to avoid or track defects - it’s about digging in with the team to deliver an awesome experience and helping them do it faster, more efficiently, and ensuring the end result blows away player expectations.
- Recruit, lead, and mentor the studio’s embedded QA team
- Devise and implement best practices that help the studio consistently deliver high-quality experiences that players love
- Help develop and refine the vision for QA at the studio
- Collaborate with and guide the efforts of external QA teams
- Establish metrics that matter for delivering player value and use data to guide action
- Advocate for the player experience
- Passion for making great games
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- 4 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Shipped titles in the game industry
- Experience developing test strategies
- Experience testing a game in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Leadership experience
- 6+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Experience working on console games and console certification
- Experience working on GaaS
- Familiarity with agile development
- Experience with release management and risk assessment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Shared success in the company
- World-class talent with experience in some of the industry’s biggest games, including God of War(™), League of Legends(™), Overwatch(™), and Call of Duty(™)
- A culture focused on player trust and player experience
Please note: During the current COVID-19 environment and until circumstances allow for a safe return, our teams are working remotely. Must be authorized to work in the United States and available to work from our home office when circumstances allow.
At Player First Games we design experiences from the player’s perspective first. We hold our players in the highest regard and hope to leave them satisfied and delighted with every interaction.
Player First Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.