Full-time • Project MultiVersus
Player First Games is building best-in-class online game experiences for a passionate playerbase. Each member joining our team will have a significant impact on the direction of the game and the growth of the company. As the Tech Artist, you will:
- Help us create and maintain comprehensive rigs for a wide cast of compelling characters.
- Help us improve our tools to streamline our pipeline and make iteration easier.
- Be a creative voice on the team. We’re all intimately involved in the development of our project. This requires frequent playtesting and feedback to make it as good as it can be.
- Be open to learning.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to comfortably communicate with programmers, designers, and artists.
- General Knowledge of character rigging and skinning in Maya for video games.
- Experience with Python and MEL scripting in Maya.
- Familiar with physics simulations (hair, cloth, etc.) in Maya and Unreal.
- Unreal Knowledge or equivalent game engine.
- Worked through an entire production cycle.
- Shipped AAA title.
- Experience with multiple platforms (PC, Console, Mobile)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Shared success in the company
- World-class talent with experience on some of the industry’s biggest games, including God of War(™), League of Legends(™), Overwatch(™), and Call of Duty(™)
- A culture focused on player trust and player experience
Please note: Our teams are working remotely during the current COVID-19 outbreak and until circumstances allow for a safe return. Must be authorized to work in the United States and available to work from our home office when circumstances allow.
At Player First Games we design experiences from the player’s perspective first. We hold our players in the highest regard and hope to leave them satisfied and delighted with every interaction.
Player First Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.